Bring on the love. There is nothing more romantic than being surprised on Valentine’s Day with a fresh, fragrant bounty of flowers. Florists are ramping up for the big day, including one of our favorites: Nicole Land of Soil & Stem.
Young sproutlet Nicole Land is co-hosting a Valentine’s fest at Madewell City Creek February 11th from 6-8pm. Don’t miss out on the delicious sweets (crafted by the artful hand of Tess Comrie), the spectacular stems or the Madewell deals. See you there.
Follow Utah’s other gifted florists to see what they have in store for Valentine’s Day. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Tinge Floral (@tingefloral)
- St. Thomas Floral Design (@stthomasfloraldesign)
- Blooms & Blossoms (@bloomsandblossoms)
- Le Fleur Salt Lake (@lefleursaltlake)
- La Fete Floral (@lafetefloral).
Photography by Erich McVey